Duffy Show - The Coggen

Duffy Theatre arrived at Owairaka on Thursday and treated us to an original tale about belonging, acceptance, and, of course, reading. A strange new creature - the Coggen - was the source of the story as it struggles to find its place in the world.

Here are some thoughts from the audience:



Coggen 

Yesterday we went to the Duffy Show. The funny bit was the coggen. He was very funny to me because the voice was different. I wish I could ask a question so I could get a prize.  But I then didn't get any.


By Yahya




The Duffy Show  

At the Duffy Show there was a coggen. Its name was Milly. There where three actors 1 girl and 2 boys. There was a guy named Rex. He was playing the guitar.


by Locarno



The Duffy Show


Hi my name is Aymen.I am going to be talking about the Duffy show (2020). The name of the Duffy show was Duffy meets a Coggen.It was a mythical creature it was mixed with animals.The name of the animal is Millie this is a picture of it.


By Aymen



 




         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Paul's email: pgreenfield@owairaka.school.nz
Paul's availability: 9am until 3pm Mon to Fri