Term 3 is Here!

 Welcome back students and parents! We have another exciting ten weeks ahead of us.

Here are some things to look out for:

  • Our whole school art project. You should see some changes to the look of our front gate pathway. Keep an eye out for something really special!
  • Learning Discussions
  • Music lessons
  • Science focus later in the term
  • Cultural dance practices begin at the end of term
  • Ako Hiko Film Festival - Kauri classes will be making short films
  • Spring will, well, spring.
  • And... much more learning of all sorts to be done!

As always, keep checking our class blog and student blogs for news and better insights into what's happening at fabulous Owairaka School!




5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 25. I'm excited from another term of Cybersmart and for the film festival. I also can't wait to see what the new front pathway will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Room 25, I hope you all enjoyed your first day back yesterday! Science In A Van and Music with Mal - awesome! What was your favourite thing about your first day back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Room 25
    My name is Justus,
    I hope you enjoyed the first 2 days of school in term 3!
    Are you happy to be back at school?
    Bye
    Justus๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฅฅ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Room 25 My Name Is Vibhore I really Enjoyed the first day of school When I came back from the holiday it felt like a New place to me. I hope Ypu also Enjoyed.
    What did you fell like when you came??
    Blog you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    vibhore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you yesterday Rm 25, in Artroom, loved your creativity energy and ideas. Look forward to working with you over the term, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Paul's email: pgreenfield@owairaka.school.nz
Paul's availability: 9am until 3pm Mon to Fri