Virtual Meeting!

 Thanks to those who were able to tune in to the Google Meet on Wednesday. It was pretty casual, and we got to talk about books, times tables, clocks and pets! Sometimes it is easy to forget that everyone is remote when you can meet on screen like this. 

I would like to thank the students involved for being very attentive, polite, and sensible during the online meeting. Thank you, parents, for making it possible at home!

It is very important to remember your manners online, and to always be kind and respectful. Room 17 proved to be good models for this! There was a bit of chaos, but we were all glad to see each other, and to show off our pets!



6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora room 17 my name is Oshani and I am from room 24.
    I love that video of your google meet in lock down I did lots of them too.
    What app did you edit that on?
    If you want to see my blog here it is https://odsoshani.blogspot.com/
    BLOG YO LATER OSHANI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room seventeen looks like you've been doing some work during the quarantine
    I did a bit of work as well
    What fun activities did you guys to in quarantine?
    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Room 17 ROry here, I like your google meet class
    what work have you been doing during qurantine?
    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your video from Matty and Arnie:)rm 18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora room 17 nice seeing all and my name is demetrius.Thank you for all your hard work at home keep working :).By demetrius

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malo e lele my name is Hibiscus I love the stuff you have made with room 17. I love the video and the beautiful picture .From Hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Paul's email: pgreenfield@owairaka.school.nz
Paul's availability: 9am until 3pm Mon to Fri