Mrs Faleva'ai Retires


For 30 years, Ianeta Faleva'ai has taught at Owairaka School! Over 800 students later, she is leaving us. She will be sorely missed. Here are some memories and thoughts by students of Room 17.


Yesterday Mrs Faleva’ai came to school because she wanted to retire because
she was in Owairaka for 30 years. She wanted as to do an assembly. I had to make a
speech for her on Thursday 25 of June. I started to cry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ at the assembly because
she was my teacher from last year.
From Yahya Abdulhamid


Yesterday Mrs Faleva’ai left the school completely. She wanted to retire every year
but she stayed at school. In lockdown she told Mrs Fletcher, “I want to retire.”
So on Thursday 25 June was an assembly for her. It was a surprise. My friend, Yahya,
had to do a speech. He was crying when he was doing the speech. After Mrs Faleva’ai left,
everybody was sad ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ. She was in the school for 30 years.
From Aymen


Mrs Faleva’ai’s Farewell 


At the assembly Mrs Faleva’ai was retiring. It was a sad moment.
The whole school sang a song called Le Aute and Fa’afetai. Le Aute was a song
about flowers and making flower necklaces. The songs were sung in Samoa.
I was going to cry at the end. Mrs Faleva’ai was at school for 30 years.

By Danica

Dear Mrs Faleva’ai, thank you so much for your help and teaching at
our school, and being so super kind. Wish you good luck, from Aoibheann๐Ÿ’™! 




Dear Mrs Faleva’ai, I loved making a lego Sky Tower with you. 
From Ina


                                                                            
Thank you for being a great teacher for 30 years, Mrs Falava’ai.
From Vihaan


                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Thank you for teaching me, Mrs Faleva’ai. From Aymen  
  
You are a great teacher! From Tulsi


I will miss you, Aunty. You always encourage me to try new things. 
From Justus 


Dear Mrs Faleva’ai, I wish you would come back to school and teach us again. From Yahya


Dear Mrs Faleva’ai, you are a great teacher and I will miss you. From Jasmine.


Dear Mrs Faleva’ai, you are an amazing teacher. From Oliver


Hi, Mrs Faleva’ai, I loved watching the Samoan Group 
From Kobie.                                                                                                                       


 Dear Miss Faleva’ai,
Thank you for teaching at our school for such a long time.
Yours, Bhargavi.


I will miss you, Mrs Faleva’ai. From Richie ☹️ 

Dear Mrs Faleva’ai, thank you for helping our school and you are a
great teacher. From Danica.


I hope you had a good time at school. From Issa


Dear Mrs Faleva’ai, you were a kind loving teacher. From Tabitha 


Thank you for being a great teacher in this school. From Sal.


Thank you Mrs Faleva’ai for being a good teacher and being a good and kind teacher to all of
us and and for being smart teacher. From Locarno

Thank you for coming to cooking last year. I hope you enjoyed it. From Tahu.
                                       
I will miss you, Mrs Faleva’ai. From Seuga


Dear Mrs Faleva’ai, thank you for making me feel better about myself and encouraging me to
keep trying. I will miss you.From Mona๐Ÿ˜ข❤❤❤❤๐Ÿ’”

I will miss you so much. By Floyd๐Ÿ‘ฑ

You are the best teacher in the whole wide world that I have ever had.
By Ayaan๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Paul's email: pgreenfield@owairaka.school.nz
Paul's availability: 9am until 3pm Mon to Fri