A Couple of Post-Lockdown Thoughts

When given the option of topics to add to the blog, two students decided to write about coming
back to school.


This is about how I felt getting back to lockdown. I liked it, except for the 1 metre distance,
the no hugging your friends, etc. It was quite fun getting back to school and meeting my
teachers and friends. I liked it, and I think most other people did as well.
by Bhargavi

It is very weird 💔😡 at school everyone is making new friends 😂. At school,
it is going good at school 😄. It will be the best when we get garden to table.
I hope it comes this term and that it will be good. I hope it will be good as last year.  
By Issa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Paul's email: pgreenfield@owairaka.school.nz
Paul's availability: 9am until 3pm Mon to Fri