April 27th, Week 3: What's New on the Blog?

Welcome from my Bubble to yours!


Here are some things to look out for on the blog this week:

New Learning Tasks from Mr G: Head over here for some new school work for Week 3!

New Puriri Choice Board: Look here for our Week 3 Choice Board and any older ones.

New Student Contributions: Check here for new pics from Room 17 students at home!

New Matilda Chapters: Find out about The Names (CH 18)
                                                       and The Practice (CH 19) here. 

New Craft Videos: Go here to check out how to build a Pātaka (storage hut)

Have a super week!


2 comments:

  1. Wow - lots of great activities to work on at home. I remember building huts in my lounge with my sister - the hardest part was folding up all of the blankets afterwards! I wonder if anyone will send through photos of the huts they make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been popping in and out of your blog all Lockdown. I can't wait to see photos of your pataka and other buildings. Mr Greenfield has inspired me to start reading The Beast of Buckingham Palace to my class. Are you enjoying listening to Matilda?? Maria

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Paul's email: pgreenfield@owairaka.school.nz
Paul's availability: 9am until 3pm Mon to Fri