March 27: What's New on the Blog?

Hi, everyone. I've been busy making videos - it's a very big job!

Here are some new things to check out on the blog:

Technology: A video about Inputs and Outputs, plus two small tasks for students.

Craft-ernoon: A video introduction to my craft room, where I will make craft videos so we can continue to make things for our pa.

Mr G Reads: An introduction to my lounge, then the next two chapters of Matilda await. Beware, they contain a LOT of Trunchbull. You can watch me read or just listen to the mp3. Illustrations for the book are also available.

Student Contributions: Have a look at a delicious cake made by a very happy student.

Handwriting: Everyone's favourite! Instructional videos for keeping those letters neat.

Piskel: Link to our animation gallery!

Reading: David Walliams reads books! The link is on the Reading page.

Keep reading, students. Learn basic facts. Learn times tables. Those two things will help your maths to take off fast! Keep sending me writing from your home - how are you staying healthy and happy?

Kia kaha, parents and caregivers.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Room 17, I am using my extra time at home to read through my pile of books. I am also getting stuck into the garden - this might be the first time ever that I have gardens without weeds!
    Stay safe and well everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paul!!! I enjoyed reading and watching all these amazing activities you have been preparing for your class. Sadly I left our class book behind at school :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mr G. i'm Bhargavi from your class.the new updates are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mr G. You have created some really fun, creative home learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Paul's email: pgreenfield@owairaka.school.nz
Paul's availability: 9am until 3pm Mon to Fri